Friday 20 December 2013

Fire Effect on text Adobe Photo Shop Tutorial

Fire Effect on text Adobe Photo Shop Tutorial :

              In this video you will be learning how to create a realistic fire effect on the text. I tried to show you in easy way to use Adobe tools. You can play with settings to get nice result. You can surely apply the same effect with many things like logo, frame and with your own photo.. So stay with me for 8 mints you really enjoy this tutorial and I am sure you will learn many things from this tutorial.
I use nice techniques to achieve nice result. Any how things doesn't go perfectly but also do my best to get nice results.
Regard MIK
Thanks watching don't forget to comment.


and sorry for the wrong website information(www.mikstuff.com) actually that's not running now.

No comments:

Post a Comment